Monday, September 13, 2010


Nostalgia...

I visited Melbourne last week with a few of the buds,
where I shopped, ate (way to much), partied and
worked at Fashion Exposed and The Myer Spring Racing Launch!

Highlights - definitely the food, the shopping,
meeting Kris Smith (Danni Minogue's beau & baby daddy)
and getting to experience first hand what happens backstage at these events!

Whilst being there I couldn't help feeling nostalgic about my time abroad.
Being in Melbourne really triggered memories from my overseas travels, in particular my time in London.

I think it was a mixture of the ridiculously cold weather, beautiful old buildings, cute alleyways
and unique bars that reminded me of jolly old London Town.

Ahhh take me back!!!

Image Source: Closet Writer's own photography

No comments:

Post a Comment